On Tuesday the 8th Kate turned TEN!! We had her favourite dinner (homemade mac and chesse), Ken came home early, and we all went to the first day of swimming lessons.
Then we came home and had buttermilk cupcakes with buttercream icing. Thank you chef Ken!
Wednesday Kate and Alice went to activity days. Alice went for the first time. They had fun making little creatures and learning some of the articles of faith.
Friday night was birthday celebrating with Grandma. Kate really wanted to go to Montana's so we did. Kate loved her pasta alfredo, but most of all, she loved wearing the moose hat!
Kate: I wore the moose hat, it was heavy, I couldn't see a thing and Grandma had to dodge the antlers, but it was worth it!
Her party is tomorrow, and then Kate's birthday fun will be done! Well, except that she still needs to spend her birthday money. Kind of fun when birthdays last a while.
We love you Kate. We're proud of who you are, and who you're becoming. You are interesting, smart, funny, helpful, and fun to be around. I'm so glad that I get to be your Mom! Happy birthday!












No comments:
Post a Comment