I'm not sure when SK graduation became a thing. Really? Why is it a thing? But, I love that because of it I get cute pictures and a cute little celebration ceremony. Alice's teacher (and all the SK teachers) did a great job putting together a really cute graduation.
Alice's group of classes sang "Can't Stop the Kinder", then class by class they were presented with a diploma, a hand shake and a photo op. The next group sang "Grade One Grade One" (like New York New York), then followed the same procedure. Then there was a cute video montage, then we were free to go pick up our SKs and their portfolios.
I took the day and kept Fiona and Kate home with me. We ran errands in the morning and then in the afternoon we walked to Alice's school and met Ken in the gym. Alice looked so cute and she was really happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment