Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My Birthday

I felt what? Fine. Not really excited, but just fine. Ken started off the day by getting up super early to make my lunch and breakfast, and a card! YAY! Thank you Ken.

Some of the kids knew it was my birthday at school. So that was fun.

After school we went out for dinner at Lone Star. I wanted the chicken salad, the girls love the dough balls. It's a win win!




We were in two cars because Ken met us after work. So on the way home with Fiona I decided I did want cake - ice cream cake. I wasn't sure if they'd have a ready made peanut butter and chocolate ice cream cake so I thought I could get a hand packed container of ice cream, but they did!! I was so excited.



It was a lovely day. I had Facebook messages of love and birthday wishes all day, and I have an awesome family. I am truly blessed!

No comments: