Meeting up with friends at an indoor play place, perfect day right?
I feel like it should have been perfect, but it had it's ups and downs. The girls did have fun - mostly. Alice and Amelie had "fun" figuring out how to be nice to each other - as they often do, but they figured it out. Michelle and I had a lovely time chatting, and the kids really played without us like 90% of the time. But then Kate got angry right before we left - she had been perfectly happy the rest of the time. And then she stayed angry and the ride home was kind of brutal. The girls were brutal in the grocery store, well Kate came around, Fiona was fine, but Alice had a fit. It was just yuck. Some days I can't remember the good because it just all feels like yuck. But there was lots of good? I just need to cling to the happy moments and not be so torn down by the yucky ones.





No comments:
Post a Comment