Originally it was going to be the CN Tower. We hadn't worked out the details. It would have been Michelle and her kids, me and mine. We could have done it, but it might not have been pretty - six kids, strollers, downtown, subways... As it turned out, when presented with the options of Bizzy Bees or the CN Tower, the boys chose the BEE! We didn't really try to persuade them, and we certainly didn't show them pictures of what they'd be missing. We just thought, that'll be easier! It was easier, and bonus, it was FUN! The kids had lots of fun running around, and around, and around!
After play time was done, everyone came by our place for a little bit, and then they all left with Kate in tow to go to the baseball game. Alice was sad. She wanted Lovey to stay and play with her. On the way from Alliston to our place Seth took 32 pictures of his cute face - and he earned his own blog post!
Kate had lots of fun at her first baseball game. All the kids had fun. And Michelle told me that when Seth (at least I think it was Seth) saw the CN Tower he told Michelle that she owed him a dollar for not taking him there! Next time, we will definitely do the tower!
Alice, Fiona and I went to the park, and we built a new house in the basement. Another great day! GO COUSINS!
**I just had to come back and update this. The next day Alice marched around the house with the big blue finger on her hand, saying "I'm number 2, I'm number 2!" Birth order really does count in our house!**





No comments:
Post a Comment