November 5th I woke up with a sore throat, Friday the 9th I lost my voice completely (first time ever). Two sick days later, everyone in the family has been sick but we're now almost all better. What better way to celebrate two weeks of living in a sick house? Why go to the zoo of course! It was an absolutely gorgeous day. We met our friends Emily and John Inca and their cute kids Holden and Lauren. We had so much fun. It had been far too long since our last visit.
Ken took the girls on the carousel.
We visited the fish.
The kids accosted the Orangutan.
(They thought picking his nose was hilarious!)
How cute are these kids?!
I love how the kids are entertained by the simplest things. They thought running back and forth on the mat in front of the door was awesome.
Every time I go I think, is this the last time we'll see the elephants? So of course each time I take pictures of the elephants.
This was another one of those kids being entertained by simple things... the elephant sign was an awesome play toy.
Sisters!
Thank you Anderson family for a fun day at the zoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment