Friday, July 30, 2010

Cousins!

Friday morning I got a call from Jennifer - we're in Barrie, can we see you?  So Friday night we hopped in the car and made our way to a park in Barrie. 

Konrad had fun being buried in the sand.


































Kate and Ezra are 2 months apart.  Both Konrad and Anders kept pointing out that even though Kate is older, Ezra is taller. 













I've got to say, the view from the park was lovely!  The cute boys playing doesn't hurt the view either!













It was cute to see Kate and Ezra following each other around.  Someday they'll actually play together!













We finished off the lovely picnic - thanks Jenn for feeding us, with a trip to an ice cream parlour!  YUM!  Thanks for phoning us Jakob Family, Barrie is a heck of a lot closer than Ottawa!

1 comment:

jenjakob said...

I finally looked at your blog! Cute pictures of the little ones. My camera died so I must buy a new one over the next week or so...

Muah!
Jennifer.