Last night when Ken got home -after we ate pizza, we all went outside and "played" in the snow. Kate kept trying to eat the snow, so cute!
She definitely looks older when she sits in a seat in the car and not in her car seat.
She looks older when she stands up wearing her big girl shoes playing with my cell phone.
And she definitely looks like a big girl when she sleeps in her big girl bed.
Thankfully I've got a whole lot of little Kate time left - she's only one!




2 comments:
Awwwww! We can cry together anytime because I KNOW how you feel! I am looking at the end of this school year and if this baby comes early I'll have to leave her...at 6 weeks old! I'm dying! But we do what we have to do and I know my kids are blessed and protected. It's me that is traumatized!
And yes, Kate is still little. Watch out, you blink, and she's a YW! My Savannah turns 12 soon! But Life is good.
What a sweet baby girl! She is getting big, but not too fast. Hope we get to see her soon.
Post a Comment