Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gratitude

I'm so grateful that when my tire blew on the 400 yesterday morning on the way to work, that I was safely able to pull over and off the highway - being right by an exit helped.  I'm so grateful that upon discovering my cell phone wasn't in my coat pocket that a kind woman stopped and let me use her phone.  I'm grateful that my mom pays for CAA plus so I was able to get towed to Alliston.  I'm grateful that I was able to get two new tires because I got paid yesterday.  I'm grateful that I could go on a breakfast date with my husband while my car was being fixed.  I'm grateful that Ken's car lasted as long as it did, we can replace it now that I'm back at work.  I'm grateful that Antoinette's battery died so she was still home and not at the doctor's so I could pick up Kate early. 

I'm so thankful for all of my many blessings.  I'm especially thankful for my sweet husband that comes home from work every night and makes dinner so I can play with our daughter.

5 comments:

Grandmajan said...

Recognizing and appreciating God's care for us is a gift. So glad you are safe.

Wendy said...

Isn't God good that he takes care of all his flock and knowing that gives us confidence in our faith.What a blessing it turned out to be for you all.

Traeger Tribe said...

I've been thinking about you these past few weeks... knowing you were back to work. What a great husband/daddy is to make dinner so you can play with Kate! Love YOU!

Sally said...

Ah sweet! Glad so many things worked out of a hard situation!

jenjakob said...

Blessed or... SPOILED! Nah, just kidding :).