Monday, April 13, 2009

Trying to be a real photographer...

When we were at my Mom's on my birthday she asked me had I used a pillow to take Kate's picture. It's just that simple... a pillow, a sheet, a table and a window for natural light? I had been wondering what to prop her up on, it's slightly ridiculous that I'd never thought of using a pillow! So Monday morning we set it all up and got a few cute shots. She started to fuss, thus ending the photo shoot. I am just so in love with this little girl and I LOVE taking her picture! Can you tell?







































3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, Wend! She is so beautiful!!!
xo
h

Auntie Wendy said...

Your love for her just shines out in your photos. It's impossible not to love her isn't it.

Sally said...

She is easy to love and I've never even met her!