Sunday, April 12, 2009

Birthday Part Two















Part two was Sunday - my actual birthday. After church we went to my mom and dad's house. Andrew made a turkey, it was so good. Mom made all the sides, they were so good. We had ice cream cake - of course. And my Dad got a big turkey so that we could have leftovers - thank you Dad. I LOVE TURKEY!

We were celebrating my birthday and my Mom's birthday. It wasn't Kate's birthday but she's just too cute not to pose with us and the cake.















Before dinner we took some family photos and between Kate closing her eyes (or not looking at the camera) and Ken closing his eyes, the above photo represents the best we could do. Had it been slightly warmer out I might have been more persistent, but I still think my family looks pretty cute!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love the picture of you, mom and Kate. Kate is such a cutie! Sounds like you had a nice birthday!

Auntie Wendy said...

All your very best things in life that money can't buy and which are worth far more than all the gold and silver in the world!

Sally said...

Glad you had a fun day and YES your family is WAY cute!!!