Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Hampshire Fun!

I returned home Friday evening after spending almost two weeks in Nashua, New Hampshire hanging out with my sister, playing with my nephews, and cuddling Anna. My sister and her husband really have a sweet family - lively and rambunctious but filled with so much love. It's sweet to see how much Isaac, Joseph, and Thomas love their little sister. Anna is a little angel. She is such a good baby, I miss her already.

Here are a few of my favourite pictures!














This picture was taken on the ferry from Portland, Maine to Peaks Island. Suzanne and I (and the kids of course) went on an overnight trip the first week I was there. Portland is a cute little city with a number of fun things to do.
















If you're ever in Mason, New Hampshire you must eat lunch at Pickity Place. It is a wonderful little restaurant. It serves the same menu for a month and is a five-course fixed price affair.
















Matthew teaching his boys the finer points of football.





















How awesome is it when babies learn to smile?





















Princess Anna - don't you just love the wand?!





















Thomas standing in front of his house.
















Thomas, Isaac and Joseph - in front of their house.

1 comment:

Sally said...

They are all so cute! Glad you had a fun trip! I forget how NOT green it is out here in Utah until I see pictures from back east...I miss it!