Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
So let's have it! Don't be shy!
6 comments:
Hello my sister,
Ok, my favorite memory of the zillions of moments we have shared is the one where I sent you a letter when you were at camp and I signed it love Suzanne (your sister). And you made fun of me because I signed it that way, but I think it was then that I realized I was a meaningful part of your life just like you were a meaningful part of mine. love you!
I have so many good memories of staying at your house in Canada, you have the best laugh and I remember laughing until we cried...and your dad got mad. :) I am thinking about your laugh right now and it makes me miss you!!!
BTW, the moose poo was real!! Gross, I know! I got them when I visited Maine with a friend, I seriously don't remember the details of why I kept them! Yuck!
There are of course lots of memories - but I remember your wedding. Because I cried, and then everyone said that i always cry at everything (which i do), and then feeling horrible about not going to the reception because i was so tired. (my little one was born just 10 days earlier - and i wasn't ready for the world yet) But i remember how much you guys care for each other - and i love that.
Hi lovely niece - remember our visit to Paris together - the 2 Wendys!... think it was 94. We walked for miles exploring all the famous landmarks and we went to a classical concert and the Monet exhibition. But most of all I remember on our way back in the coach we stopped at Vimy Ridge and visited the Canadian War Memorial and walked in the trenches. We were both very moved, we didn't say a word but the tears just silently flowed down our cheeks. Love you xx
Wendy..I would have to say this is the first post I have left on your blog..But I do read it regularly! Favorite memory..way too many to just pick one! But having you for a room-mate was one of the best times of my life!! Makes me tear up just thinking about it. I really miss and love you!!
Love, Nadine
Wendy,
Let's see... well, the most meaningful for me was you trying to convince me to move to "Lethbridge, Alberta" and my reaction about cow-tipping and hicks. Yup, that was the seed that was planted to get me onto the path I now trod. Thanks for thinking of my garden!
Jon
P.S. No, I'm not posting this to my site. Michelle's not big on being pressured into those types of things!
Post a Comment