Last Saturday morning I received a surprise phone call from my friend Nicole. We went to high school together and she has been living in Vancouver for a long time now. She phoned to inform me that she was in town for the week - how fun! It is wonderful and comforting to spend time with old friends. It doesn't matter how long it's been, you pick up where you left off.


We went for lunch and to the distillery district. Everyone must try a chocolate truffle from SOMA. It is the most delicious chocolate on the planet!
3 comments:
Wendy, I hardly ever leave comments so I just wanted to say a big HELLO!
Michelle
Hi Wendy - I can't wait until I can visit! We're talking about how cool it would be to do an internship back east next summer and then come up to Toronto to visit! We'll see I guess...
It's the same with family...no matter how long it's been, you just pick up where you left off. For us, I feel like we're still kids...no way am I in my 30's!!!!!!!! I miss your laugh! Love ya!
Post a Comment