
On Thursday, April 19 the grade 7/8 students and teachers of Blue Willow P.S. enjoyed school day at the Roger's Centre. We went to see the Blue Jays play the Boston Red Sox. The baseball game was fun even though they lost the game! Ken joined us at the game and I was given permission to stay downtown with him instead of returning to school - the school day was already over and there was ample supervision.

It was an absolutely beautiful day and I wanted to walk down to the lake. Ken and I walked south to Queen's Quay and then walked to the Music Garden, which is located on Queen's Quay just west of Spadina.

Ken and I had not been back to the Music Garden since the night of October 9, 2002 when on bended knee he proposed. I love that he chose such a beautiful place - a garden of music, to ask me to be his wife.
He proposed to me at the base of the Maypole in the section of the Garden named for the Courante. Each section of the garden is named after a dance.
I was excited to go back to the Music Garden with my wonderful husband and take a few pictures.
3 comments:
You guys are just too much in love for words. I'm glad to hear you had a nice birthday, Wendy. I did call to send my wishes - Ken(ny) answered the phone (just in case you didn't get the message). Hope you both had ample opportunity to enjoy the great weather we had. See you soon.
I did get the message - I think a day or so later - thank you! As for the weather - we've both got pealing foreheads to prove we've enjoyed the beautiful weather!
I had no idea that Ken is so Sweet! Who Knew....he must have learned that from Keenan!!! We are such lucky girls!
Post a Comment