Ken is waiting to use the computer - so a quick post. As is my tradition I went to visit my sister and her family over March Break. On the Friday before I was to come home Ken phoned to say that my flight had been canceled and I needed to phone the airline. Then began my phone battles with the airline - over the course of two days and approximately four hours I tried to figure out how to come home. I finally secured a flight home on Monday afternoon - so much for work on Monday! And of course this was after being scheduled to fly on Friday, then Sunday, and then Tuesday. I thought it would be amusing to see the storm pictures. These pictures were taken in front of my sister's house in New York the day after the storm. Judge for yourself... was it really a storm? I suppose if all the facts were in evidence you would also know that there was no snow on the ground before Friday and it came down in the form of slushy ice, okay mostly ice.


No comments:
Post a Comment