Friday, February 23, 2007

the green man that came to stay...

It's February, but not for much longer. It is a blah sort of time. In the midst of the blah we had overnight guests last weekend, but one of them didn't want to leave. Laura and Keenan were able to spend sometime in the temple and Ken was able to spend sometime with William. I spent time with the couch - unfortunately I'm still spending time with the couch as the sore throat has turned into a cough and a cold! However, we made an interesting discovery after the Radcliffe's left. We're not sure what to call him, or where to put him, perhaps he might enjoy life atop the cd stand with another plastic toy, or perhaps he would enjoy life as a character in a story for William.














The point of this ridiculous entry - I meant to get the camera out last weekend and take pictures of the visit but instead I'm left with a little green man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You see, the green man told William that he was more of a big city type of monster and wanted to see what life was like in Toronto. Will says that we will have to pick him back up next time we are there. Take care of our "Green Man" (By the way, William calls him 'Lord Helmet') and we will see him again soon!

Wendy said...

Most excellent news, we will take care of Lord Helmet until he can secure safe passage back to North Bay.

jenjakob said...

Konrad says that the green man is scary. We miss you and don't worry - I still have your Chapters gift certificate.