Below are two houses that have attracted lots of attention in the Toronto Area. The Lindsay house we've known about for a few years but we only discovered the DeSario house this year. Ken and I were watching the news the other night and the weatherman was in front of the DeSario house and he mentioned it was at Keele and Sheppard and I decided that Ken and I needed to find it. And with the all-knowing-gut we found it. (Okay perhaps that sounds bizarre and confusing... let me explain. I didn't know where exactly the house was but I knew in my gut that we could find it. AND I knew in my gut it would be in the north-west section of Keele and Sheppard and we drove around and the gut found it!)
After we had Christmas Dinner with my parents we took them on a drive to see the DeSario house. Mom and Dad both loved the lights. Mom especially loved that they had a manger scene. What's really neat about both houses is that they have donation boxes and they both collect money for charity. I love the lights of Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment